Programming Content Curator
Do you have your finger on the pulse of your design related industry? Is your interest piqued by a diverse range of topics? Do you attend industry events like it’s your job?
Do you want to see design and cross-collaborative design flourish in Nashville?
We are seeking individuals to commit approx. 2-3 hours for two days in May, including a weekend day, for submission workshops and approximately 4-5 hours on your own time between June 7th-July 1st to review programming submissions. Responsibilities to include:
- Take part in Submission Workshops in May (one will be on a weekend day) designed to help potential program hosts to flesh out programs and overall ideas. This will be in-person events, and the location is TBD.
- Provide guidance for developing (or yet to be developed) programs
- Advise on additions or edits to programs to help strengthen their content
- Suggest connections to broad themes or topics to be further explored
- Review up to 20 program submissions based on criteria developed by Nashville Design Week
- Provide written constructive feedback for each program submission
- Connect yourself and your network to Nashville Design Week to bolster cross-collaborative design programming
- Know that you may be contacted after review period has ended to advise on program specifics based on your feedback.
NDW will provide:
-Criteria to help guide program hosts during workshop sessions
-Up to 20 program submissions to review and an evaluation template
-Opportunity to help build your network and bolster yourself and your peers within the creative community
-Invites to committee events that are meant to be fun and informative
Interested in a continued volunteer role after the Review Process? Ask us about becoming a Programming Coordinator.
If interested, please reach out to Fuller Hanan, NDW Director of Communications, at email@example.com with some background information and why you’re excited about the role and what industry/network you can bring to the table.